Travel with us to Germiston, South Africa, for two weeks to see God at work in a different part of the world. We’ll explore what it means to be a part of God’s mission today as we stay with, and work alongside, mission partner Jane Day, who has helped shape The Esther Collective initiative, and her husband Steve.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Engage with and contribute to a local advocacy project, bringing God’s hope to local people.
- Use your gifts and skills to best serve the community that we’re a part of, through a tailor-made programme.
- Lead a local faith group, whether preaching to one of the three congregations, or leading a small group.
- Hear the story of a South African woman leader and learn from their experience and wisdom.
- Relax, see the local area, and go on a retreat day.
- Be part of a community of women that reflect together, cook together, and do life together.
All food, accommodation and transport while in South Africa; an equipping day; travel insurance; and donations to an advocacy project, and the Germiston Central Methodist Church, are included in this trip.
Costs and dates will be announced soon, and we are committed to supporting you in your fundraising efforts to make sure that you can be a part of this fantastic mission and discipleship experience!
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, contact us to hear more.